Connecting to Storage
When you are on site in the Anglican Precinct at North Adelaide, it is simple to connect to the Storage server and the General network drive.
- Open a new Finder window and in the sidebar under 'Shared' look for 'Storage'. If you can't see it, click on 'All...'.
- If not already connected, click on 'Connect As...'
- Enter the username and password provided to you (this will be an individual account for some, and a temporary shared account for others). Tick 'Remember this password in my keychain' if you do not want to type the password in each time.
- Locate the 'General' network drive
- From a Finder window, drag the General drive to the Sidebar under 'Favorites'
- It will then appear under 'Favorites' when opening or saving documents.
- From a Finder window, drag the General drive to the Dock, on the right hand side of the white line.
- Right-click on the icon to change the way the icon behaves, or choose 'Open "General"' to open the drive